Spellbinders September 2021 Stamp of the Month Club
I don’t have a video for this month’s Clear Stamp of the Month club project. Mainly because it was so quick and easy, it really didn’t require a video tutorial. I used the stamp set for the little chick image and the sentiment, an embossing folder, and some sparkly watercolor ink in yellow, orange, and blue. That’s it! So easy and cute. 🐥
Additional tools and supplies that I recommend, and use every single day, can be found below.
The Clear Stamp of the Month club is a terrific value at only $10 a month! It’s a great way to build your stash if you’re just starting out. Or, like me, it’s a wonderful opportunity to stretch your creative muscles and try something new, every single month! You can get all the details and sign up here: Clear Stamp of the Month Club.
Recommended Tools & Supplies
- Self-healing mat (my work surface)
- Easy See removable art tape
- MISTI stamping platform (SSS)
- MISTI stamping platform (Amazon)
- MISTI stamping platform (My Sweet Petunia)
- MISTI stamping platform (Scrapbook.com)
- MISTI grid paper pad
- Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink
- Deli sheets
- Wagner Heat Tool
- Embossing powder (large jar) – Clear
- Kraft card stock – Neenah Desert Storm (25 sheets)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (125 sheets) (sentiment & card bases)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (25 sheets) (sentiment & card bases)
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 manual die cutting machine
- Bearly Art precision craft glue w/tip kit
- Reverse tweezers
- Acrylic Stamp Blocks
- Mini Scoring Board
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Sticky Stuff double sided tape – ¼”
- Xacto knife
- Embellishment pearls – White
- Embellishment Picker
- Embellishment Storage
- Clear storage pouch for stamps and dies – Large
- Clear storage pouch for stamps and dies – Extra Large
- Label Maker, Brother P-Touch (PT-D400)
Note: This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Also, if you visit a store and what you want is out of stock, be sure and ask to be notified by email when the item is back in stock. It’s usually quite quick and always worth the wait. 😉
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage, (about $0.78 in the US and $1.30 from US to International addresses) so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines. Hand deliver to the USPS and tell them to “hand cancel” or be sure and write “non-machinable” on the front of the envelope if you’re leaving it in your mailbox for pick up.
You can find my content on the following platforms:
One thought on “Simple Elements with an Embossed Background”
Cute little card! May have to look into the stamp club! Thanks for sharing.
LikeLiked by 1 person