I had so much fun with the little flower dies from the Spellbinders Petite Floral Potpourri set that I kept making flowers… I have LOTS of them. (You’ll see what I mean in upcoming projects. 😁) I paired them with the Happy Anniversary Vignette die set, also from Spellbinders, to make a beautiful anniversary card with sculpted flowers. I grabbed some 6mm thick fun foam, a ball stylus and did some super simple sculpting. You can see in the video how easy it really is. Click the green button below to watch.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for hanging out with me! 😘 As usual, the supply list can be found belowl.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
Supplies are listed in the order that I use them in the video.
- Self-healing mat (my work surface)
- Petite Floral Potpourri dies set
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (25 sheets)
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (40 sheets)
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (250 sheets)
- Shimmer card stock
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 manual die cutting machine
- Stylus tool set
- Tool ’n One stylus set
- Foam sculpting mat
- Reverse tweezers
- Bearly Art precision craft glue w/tip kit
- Happy Anniversary Vignette die set
- Holographic card stock – Silver Grooves
- Artist-Tac dry adhesive
- All purpose scissors
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Xacto knife
- Guillotine paper trimmer
- Embossing folder – Inspire is no longer available. Here’s an alternative
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (125 sheets) (card bases)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (25 sheets) (card bases)
- Mini Scoring Board
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (SSS)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (Amazon)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (scrapbook.com)
- Low tack tape
- Thin Foam Adhesive Strips
- Craft Shears – Mini Snips (SSS)
- Craft Shears – Mini Snips (Ranger)
- Embellishments – White Pearls
- Embellishment Picker
- Embellishment Storage
- Clear storage pouch – Large
- Clear storage pouch – Extra Large
- Label Maker, Brother P-Touch (PT-D400)
Note: This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Also, if you visit a store and what you want is out of stock, be sure and ask to be notified by email when the item is back in stock. It’s usually quite quick and always worth the wait. 😉
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
You can find my content on the following platforms:
2 thoughts on “Super Simple Flower Sculpting”
Hi Michelle, Hope you are well. I love this video! The link to the embossing folder does not work. Can you provide more information so I can look for it online?
Melanie in Buckeye, AZ.
Hi Mel! I’m doing great. How are you doing?
I checked the link and I guess Spellbinders doesn’t carry that particular embossing folder any longer. 😔 Here’s one I found on Amazon that is similar: https://amzn.to/2TgQ8rr
Thanks for reaching out! 😘