I almost felt guilty including this card project in the series because it’s so stinking easy! In just a few short steps, you’ll have a beautiful holiday card (or cards if you want to make a bunch) with very little effort.
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more tutorials, please visit my YouTube channel here: LadyMichelleCreates.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
- Glass media mat
- Snowflakes Stencil
- Pixie Spray temporary stencil adhesive
- Izink Diamond Glitter Paint – Red
- Plastic palette knife
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Card stock
- A2 Layers Dies
- Sentiment Strips – CZ Design Reverse Christmas
- Sentiment Dies
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Manual Die Cutting Machine (my favorite machine)
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Small
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# Cardstock (25 sheet pack) (card base & sentiments)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# Card stock (125 sheet pack)
- Mini Scoring Board
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Purple Tape – 1 ½”
- Jumbo tape dispenser for 1 ½” wide tape
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- 3M Foam Tape
- Decorative Detail Grabber
- Swarovski crystals – Red
- Connect liquid glue
- Metal tips for liquid glue
Note: This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Also, if you visit a store and what you want is out of stock, be sure and ask to be notified by email when the item is back in stock. It’s usually quite quick and always worth the wait. 😉
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,
2 thoughts on “Christmas 2020 – #7 | Extra Easy Twinkly Snowflakes”
Michelle it was so nice to meet you today and to be able to see your beautiful cards. I love the stencil snowflakes and hope I can find the stencils to us. Thank you so much for being here…I thank Melanie for introducing you to us.
Hi Marilyn! It was great meeting all of you as well. 🥰 I’m looking forward to being able to “hang out” with all of you soon.