These pretty little flowers make me think of The Brady Bunch… yeah, I just dated myself. 😁 Grab some scrap card stock and cut out a bunch of these pretties, glue them down, add a sentiment, and you’re done. Spellbinders to the rescue once again for a really easy and fun card project.
The process video can be watched by clicking the green button below. Have a wonderful day and thanks for hanging out with me! 😘 As usual, the supply list can be found below as well.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
Supplies are listed in the order that I use them in the video.
- Self-healing mat (my work surface)
- Petite Floral Potpourri dies set
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 manual die cutting machine
- Assorted purple card stock
- Retractable Craft Pick tool
- Standard Nesting Circles
- Card stock pack – Silver Service
- Simply Perfect Mix & Match Sentiments die set
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (25 sheets)
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (40 sheets)
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (250 sheets)
- All purpose scissors
- Guillotine paper trimmer
- Bearly Art precision craft glue w/tip kit
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (125 sheets) (card bases)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (25 sheets) (card bases)
- Mini Scoring Board
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Low tack tape
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (SSS)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (Amazon)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (scrapbook.com)
- Embellishment Picker
- Acrylic Stamp Blocks
- Deli sheets
- Embossing powder – Alabaster Sparkle White
- Wagner Heat Tool
- Versamark embossing ink
- Reverse tweezers
- Sticky Stuff double sided tape – ¼”
- Xacto knife
- 3D Foam Squares – White
- Embellishments – Crystals
- Embellishment Storage
- Clear storage pouch – Large
- Clear storage pouch – Extra Large
- Label Maker, Brother P-Touch (PT-D400)
Note: This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Also, if you visit a store and what you want is out of stock, be sure and ask to be notified by email when the item is back in stock. It’s usually quite quick and always worth the wait. 😉
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
You can find my content on the following platforms: