The cards that I make for the men in my life usually end up being pretty simple designs. The cards I created for this video are an example of that, they: are really easy to put together, require minimal supplies, and are straight forward and to the point. Of course, you could change up the colors and sentiments to make them appropriate for just about anybody. ☺️
You can watch the process video below. If you enjoyed this tutorial and would like to see more, please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel here: LadyMichelleCreates.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
- Guillotine paper trimmer
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (25 sheets)
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (250 sheets)
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (40 sheets)
- Artist-Tac dry adhesive 5.5″ x 9″ sheets
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Xacto knife
- Paper scraps in your choice of colors
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (125 sheets) (card base & die cut)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (25 sheets) (card base & die cut)
- Black card stock – Black Onyx
- Happy Birthday Brush Script die set
- Sentiment Strips Birthdays – Send Happiness
- Sentiment Labels die set
- Art Glitter liquid glue (2 oz)
- Art Glitter liquid glue (4 oz)
- Metal tips for liquid lue
- Acrylic Stamp Blocks
- 3M Foam Tape
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Small
- Kraft card stock – Neenah Desert Storm
- Mini Scoring Board
- Purple Tape – ½”, 1”, 1½” (low tack)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (Amazon)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (Scrapbook.com)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (SSS)
- Black foam adhesive squares
- Reverse tweezers
- Rainbow Confetti sequins
- Embellishment Picker
Note: This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Also, if you visit a store and what you want is out of stock, be sure and ask to be notified by email when the item is back in stock. It’s usually quite quick and always worth the wait. 😉
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,