What do the guys in your life call each other? In my world it’s Bro and Man, (and a lot of Dude 😂). So, with that in mind, I thought, what would my Man/Bro want to say to his Man/Bro… “Thanks!” most likely. So I created some custom sentiments (see PDF file below) and picked out a few images from one of my favorite packs of “manly” card stock by Elizabeth Craft Designs. Quick and easy… I’m pretty sure any guy would enjoy receiving, or giving, one of these cards. ☺️
You can watch the process video below. If you enjoyed this tutorial and would like to see more, please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel here: LadyMichelleCreates.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
- Through the Lens Metal card stock
- Black card stock – Black Onyx
- Kraft card stock – Distress Kraft
- Fresh Asparagus card stock
- Waffleflower A2 Layers die set
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 manual die cutting machine
- Embossing folder – Gridlock
- Guillotine paper trimmer
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Large
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (125 sheets) (card base)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (25 sheets) (card base)
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (25 sheets) (custom sentiment print & strips)
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (250 sheets) (custom sentiment print & strips)
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (40 sheets) (custom sentiment print & strips)
- Art Glitter liquid glue (2 oz)
- Art Glitter liquid glue (4 oz)
- Acrylic Stamp Blocks
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (Amazon)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (Scrapbook.com)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (SSS)
- Mini Scoring Board
- Purple Tape – ½”, 1”, 1½” (low tack)
- Teflon Bone Folder
- 3M Foam Tape – large roll
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Small
- Dot runner adhesive
Note: This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Also, if you visit a store and what you want is out of stock, be sure and ask to be notified by email when the item is back in stock. It’s usually quite quick and always worth the wait. 😉
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,