I’ve tried, really hard, to stay positive and hopeful throughout the entirety of 2020. But I have to say, I’m really glad it’s over. Here’s to a happy, healthy, and creative new year. Welcome 2021, we’re glad you’re here!
You can watch the process video below. If you enjoyed this tutorial and would like to see more, please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel here: LadyMichelleCreates.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
- Guillotine paper trimmer
- Craft Perfect – Silver Service card stock pack
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (25 sheets) (background panel & sentiment print out)
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (250 sheets) (background panel & sentiment print out)
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (40 sheets) (background panel & sentiment print out)
- Black Glitter card stock
- On the Spot embossing folder
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 manual die cutting machine (my favorite 🧡)
- Hooray! die
- Numbers die set
- Art Glitter liquid glue (2 oz)
- Art Glitter liquid glue (4 oz)
- Metal tips for liquid glue
- Acrylic Stamp Blocks
- Purple Tape – ½” (very low tack)
- Purple Tape – ½”, 1”, 1½” (low tack)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (25 sheets) (card base)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (125 sheets) (card base)
- Mini Scoring Board
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (Amazon)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (Scrapbook.com)
- Sentiment Labels die set
- 3M Foam Tape
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Small
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Large
Note: This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Also, if you visit a store and what you want is out of stock, be sure and ask to be notified by email when the item is back in stock. It’s usually quite quick and always worth the wait. 😉
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,