This is my last Christmas card project for 2020. It’s a simple card with just a little bit of bling. I use the Spellbinders die set named Twinkle Lights, a couple of embossing folders, sentiment stamps, and glitter paper. Easy to mass produce (next year of course 😁) and they are gender/age neutral.. so, they’re great cards for everyone you know!
You can watch the process video below. If you enjoyed this tutorial and would like to see more, please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel here: LadyMichelleCreates.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
- Guillotine paper trimmer
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (25 sheets)
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (250 sheets)
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# card stock (40 sheets)
- Embossing folder – Snowflakes
- Embossing folder – Dots
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 manual die cutting machine (my favorite 🧡)
- Twinkle Lights die set
- Green Cardstock scrap
- Craft Perfect – Gold Hearted card stock pack
- Craft Perfect – Ruby Romance card stock pack
- Craft Perfect – Green Valley card stock pack
- Craft Perfect – Blue Moon card stock pack
- Craft Perfect – Silver Service card stock pack
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Large
- Art Glitter liquid glue (2 oz)
- Art Glitter liquid glue (4 oz)
- Acrylic Stamp Blocks
- Hand-Lettered Holiday Greetings stamp set (Note: the exact set I used is no longer available but this link is to one that is similar.)
- Inside Christmas Greetings stamp set
- MISTI stamping platform
- Anti-static powder bag
- Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink
- Deli sheets
- Embossing powder Wow! (large jar) – Clear
- Wagner Heat Tool
- Craft foam – Black
- Black Glitter card stock
- A2 Layers die set (Waffle Flower)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (25 sheets) (card base & sentiments)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (125 sheets) (card base & sentiments)
- Mini Scoring Board
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Purple Tape – ½”, 1”, 1½” (low tack)
- Purple Tape – 1½” (low tack)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (Amazon)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (Scrapbook.com)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (SSS)
Note: This post contains affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Also, if you visit a store and what you want is out of stock, be sure and ask to be notified by email when the item is back in stock. It’s usually quite quick and always worth the wait. 😉
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,
One thought on “Glitter Lights | Super Simple Christmas Card for Just About Anyone”
So cute! I did something similar with balloons back in October for a birthday card (it’s on my blog). Looks like so much fun, they look so pretty and festive!