Tis the season for holiday celebrations and, for the northern hemisphere… snow! This fun card was decorated with watercolor pencils from Altenew, a stamp and die set from Gina K. Designs, and a background snow stamp from My Favorite Things. As usual, use what you have and keep it simple for the little guys in your life.
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more tutorials, please visit my YouTube channel here: LadyMichelleCreates.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
- Watercolor paper (9” x 12” pad)
- Warm Blessings stamp set
- Winter Hugs Stamp set
- Winter Hugs Die set
- Clear storage pouch – Extra Large
- MISTI stamping platform
- Anti-static powder bag
- Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink
- Deli sheets
- Embossing powder Wow! (large jar) – Clear
- Wagner Heat Tool
- Woodless Watercolor Pencils by Altenew
- Water brush – small tip
- Water brush – medium tip
- Stamping Mask Paper
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Mini
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 manual die cutting machine (my favorite 🧡)
- Snowfall background stamp
- Versamark embossing ink
- Baby powder for anti-static on watercolor paper
- Fluffy brush – Winsor & Newton ¾” watercolor mop brush
- Embossing powder – Wow! Metallic Silver
- Embossing powder – Wow! Set of 4 Metallic Super Fine
- Waffleflower A2 Layers die set
- Card Stock Assortment Set – Island Blue
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (125 sheets) (card base)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (25 sheets) (card base)
- Mini Scoring Board
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Purple Tape – ½”, 1”, 1½” (low tack)
- Scor-tape ¼”
- Xacto knife
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (Amazon)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (Scrapbook.com)
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (SSS)
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen
Note: This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Also, if you visit a store and what you want is out of stock, be sure and ask to be notified by email when the item is back in stock. It’s usually quite quick and always worth the wait. 😉
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,