It’s time to dig into your paper stash and find neutral/masculine prints that you can jazz up with some ribbon. That’s it: paper, ribbon, and a sentiment… done! This no frills Christmas card is perfect for anyone on your list that isn’t into sparkle and bling but will still appreciate a handmade something from you during the holidays.
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more tutorials, please visit my YouTube channel here: LadyMichelleCreates.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
- MISTI stamping platform
- Christmas Cheer stamp set
- Anti-static powder bag
- Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink
- Versamark embossing ink
- Deli sheets
- Embossing powder Wow! (large jar) – Clear
- Embossing powder – Wow! Gold
- Embossing powder – Wow! Set of 4 Metallic Super Fine
- Wagner Heat Tool
- Stitched Circle die set
- Nesting Circles die set
- A2 Layers die set
- Black Glitter card stock
- Craft Perfect – Gold Hearted card stock pack
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (125 sheets) (card base & sentiments)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (25 sheets) (card base & sentiments)
- Card Stock Assortment Set – color to match background papers
- Art Glitter liquid glue (2 oz)
- Art Glitter liquid glue (4 oz)
- Acrylic Stamp Blocks
- Misc. Christmas card stock
- Ribbon scraps to match/accent background
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Mini
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- Mini Scoring Board
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Scor-tape ¼”
- Xacto knife
- 3D Foam Squares – Black
Note: This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Also, if you visit a store and what you want is out of stock, be sure and ask to be notified by email when the item is back in stock. It’s usually quite quick and always worth the wait. 😉
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,