Like the card says, “In this season of thanks, I am most thankful for you.” Without being able to spend time with all of you this year of 2020, I’m not sure my life would be as full or as fun. THANK YOU for all the likes, comments, and kudos. I’m looking forward to what lies ahead. 🧡
The star of this project is, yet again, another gorgeous stamp set from Simon Says Stamp named Big Thanks Autumn. I paired it with the Ranger Letter It stamp set named Thank You. Of course I watercolored the image, because… that’s what I do. I think it’s lovely and appropriate for any occasion but especially for the Thanksgiving season here in the US.
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more tutorials, please visit my YouTube channel here: LadyMichelleCreates.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
- Watercolor paper (9” x 12” pad)
- Guillotine paper trimmer
- MISTI stamping platform
- Big Thanks Autumn stamp set
- Baby powder – used as an anti-static
- Fluffy brush – Winsor & Newton ¾” watercolor mop brush
- Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink
- Deli sheets
- Embossing powder Wow! (large jar) – Clear
- Wagner Heat Tool
- Non-stick work surface
- Distress Inks:
- Water brush
- Versamark embossing ink
- Embossing powder – Wow! Gold
- Embossing powder – Wow! Set of 4 Metallic Super Fine
- Thank You stamp set
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Large
- Anti-static powder bag
- Reverse tweezers
- Sentiment Labels die set
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 manual die cutting machine (my favorite 🧡)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (125 sheets) (card base & sentiment strips)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# card stock (25 sheets) (card base & sentiment strips)
- Mini Scoring Board
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Purple Tape – ½”, 1”, 1½” (low tack)
- Scor-tape ¼” (strong tape to keep warped panels flat)
- Xacto knife
- 3M Foam Tape
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Mini
- Clear drops by Studio Katia
- Multi Medium Matte liquid glue
- Metal tips for liquid glue
- Embellishment Picker
Note: This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Also, if you visit a store and what you want is out of stock, be sure and ask to be notified by email when the item is back in stock. It’s usually quite quick and always worth the wait. 😉
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,