Oh my! Cuteness overload with this slimline card! I love these tiny little reindeer from Mama Elephant and my favorite die for this season is the Simon Says Stamp “Large Written Merry Christmas”, it’s perfect for slimline cards.
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more tutorials, please visit my YouTube channel here: LadyMichelleCreates.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
Slimline Card Base & Panel Sizes
Card Base: 7″ x 8 ½”, Score at 3 ½”
Panel #1 (Red): 3 ¼” x 8 ¼”
Panel #2 (Snowflake): 3″ x 8″
- Reindeer Fun – stamp & die set
- Watercolor paper
- Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink
- Water Brush
- MISTI stamping tool
- Anti-static powder bag
- Deli Wrap Sheets
- Embossing powder (large jar) – Clear
- Wagner Heat Tool
- Distress Ink Mini: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Blueprint Sketch, Candied Apple
- Gelly Roll Pen Pack – Black
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# Cardstock (25 sheet pack) (card base & large sentiment die)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# Card stock (125 sheet pack)
- Mini Scoring Board
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Large Written Merry Christmas – die set
- Ruby Romance card stock pack
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Manual Die Cutting Machine (my favorite machine)
- Multi Medium Matte liquid glue
- Metal tips for liquid glue
- Retractable craft pick (Tim Holtz Tonic)
- Acrylic Stamp Blocks
- Art Glitter liquid glue
- Purple Tape – ½”
- Purple Tape – 1 ½”
- Jumbo tape dispenser for 1 ½” wide tape
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- 3M Foam Tape
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Large
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Small
- 3D Foam Squares
- Multi-colored sequins
- Jewel picker
Note: This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Also, if you visit a store and what you want is out of stock, be sure and ask to be notified by email when the item is back in stock. It’s usually quite quick and always worth the wait. 😉
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,