Whether you’re making gift tags for every present you wrap or just for that very special gift this Christmas, this video will give you some great ideas for crafting them. I use two die sets to cut the tags and they came in really handy for making lots of tags in various colors.
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more tutorials, please visit my YouTube channel here: LadyMichelleCreates.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
- Holiday Tag die set
- Nested Tags die set
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Card stock
- Misc. card stock in various colors
- Misc. Christmas papers
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Manual Die Cutting Machine (my favorite machine)
- Artist-tac dry adhesive sheets
- Xacto knife
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Stamp set – Holiday Tag Sentiments
- MISTI stamping tool
- Anti-static powder bag
- Versamark embossing ink
- Deli sheets
- Embossing powder – Metallic Gold
- Wagner Heat Tool
- Embossing powder – Metallic Silver
- Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink
- Embossing powder (large jar) – Clear
- Assorted sequins and embellishments as desired
- Decorative Detail Grabber
- Connect liquid glue
- Metal tips for liquid glue
- Gold twine
- Silver twine
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Small
Note: This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Also, if you visit a store and what you want is out of stock, be sure and ask to be notified by email when the item is back in stock. It’s usually quite quick and always worth the wait. 😉
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,