I sometimes think that I might be part Magpie because I love all the shiny, sparkly things. So, it was fitting to use this beautiful Simon Says Stamp Engraved Feather die and some metallic paper to create these card projects. I also used my new favorite background stamp by My Favorite Things called Romantic Script.
Super easy cards that can utilize pretty much any sentiment. I hope you’re inspired to create something beautiful today! 🥰
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more tutorials, please visit my YouTube channel here: LadyMichelleCreates.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
- Simon Says Stamp – Engraved Feather die
- Metallic Foil card stock
- Holographic card stock
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Card stock
- Embossing folder – Swiss Dots
- My Favorite Things background stamp – Romantic Script
- Distress Oxide ink – Frayed Burlap
- Kraft card stock – Neenah Desert Storm
- Deli Wrap Sheets
- Stamp cleaning towel
- Versamark embossing ink
- Wow! embossing powder – Metallic Silver
- Wow! Clear Embossing Powder
- Wagner Heat Tool
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Manual Die Cutting Machine (my favorite machine)
- Waffleflower A2 Layers Die
- Black cardstock
- Wow! embossing powder (large jar) – Clear
- My Favorite Things die set – Little Hello
- Simon Says Stamp die set – Happy Birthday Brush Script
- Penny Black die set – Many Thanks
- Art Glitter liquid glue
- Metal tips for liquid glue
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# Cardstock (25 sheet pack) (card base & sentiments)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# Card stock (125 sheet pack)
- Mini Scoring Board
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Purple Tape
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- 3M Foam Tape
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – Small
- Acrylic Stamp Blocks
- 3D Foam Squares
Note: This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Also, if you visit a store and what you want is out of stock, be sure and ask to be notified by email when the item is back in stock. It’s usually quite quick and always worth the wait. 😉
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,
2 thoughts on “Engraved Feather Diecut | Using 1 Focal Point for 3 DIFFERENT Card Layouts”
Thanks Michelle…this has inspired me to use what I have in my stash to create something with shine and sparkle. I may have some Magpie in my life too…especially keen for bold jewelry. LOL
Sparkly is the best! I’m a fan of bold jewelry as well. Thanks for spending time with me. 🥰