I’m back with more cutie patootie little critters from the My Favorite Things set called “Better Together”. I used the card kit inspiration sheet for my… well, my inspiration! This one is easy and fun to put together. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more tutorials, please visit my YouTube channel here: LadyMichelleCreates.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure to subscribe and click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
- Pine Tree Forest Stencil
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Cardstock
- Purple Tape
- Distress Oxide – Forest Moss
- Distress Oxide – Mowed Lawn
- Distress Oxide – Gathered Twigs
- Ink Blending Brushes
- MFT Stamp Set – Better Together
- MFT Die Set – Better Together
- MISTI Stamping Tool
- Watercolor Paper
- Baby Powder as anti-static
- Cotman ¾” Mop Brush
- Versafine Onyx Black ink pad
- Wow! Clear Embossing Powder
- Deli Wrap Sheets
- Wagner Heat Tool
- Pentel water brush
- Distress Inks of your choice to color critters
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Manual Die Cutting Machine (my favorite machine)
- Waffleflower A2 Layers Die
- Neenah Desert Storm (Kraft) 100# cardstock (card base & stitched circles)
- Echo Park Stitched Circle die set
- SSS Sending Smiles die set
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# Cardstock (25 sheet pack) (card base & sentiment)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# Cardstock (125 sheet pack)
- Black cardstock
- Multi Medium Matte liquid glue
- Metal tips for liquid glue
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Acrylic Stamp Blocks
- Mini Scoring Board
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- 3D Foam Squares
- Gina K Designs Connect liquid glue
- Ultra Thick White A2 Envelopes
Note: This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,
2 thoughts on “Woodland Cuties”
just a side questions – on the mixed media liquid glue that you have the little metal tip on – what do you use for a lid or cap so it doesn’t dry out??
I actually have little container of water that I throw them in at the end of the day and put the original cap back on. They are way too hard to keep clean if you leave them on, even with a pin. Plus, the pin gets rusty and makes the glue icky. This method works good for me. 😃 Thanks for asking!