Perfect for making in batches, this easy and glitzy Christmas card can be made using a pretty embossing folder, a die cut or hand cut star, and a holiday sentiment in pretty metallic embossing powder. You could even switch out the star for a tree or a stocking if you have one!
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more tutorials, please visit my YouTube channel here: LadyMichelleCreates.
- Stamping Platform (This is a link to The MISITI. The one I use in this tutorial is no longer available in the U.S. however, they all basically do the same thing. 😃)
- Simon Says Stamp – Inside Christmas Greetings
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Cardstock
- Anti-static Powder Pouch
- Versamark watermark ink pad (or any sticky ink)
- Stampendous Detail Silver Embossing Powder
- Wagner Heat Tool
- Deli Wrap Sheets
- Embossing powder – Wow! Gold Rich Metallic
- Art Glitter Small Spoons
- Ziploc small rectangle containers
- Red & Green shimmer paper (use what you have)
- Waffleflower A2 Layers Die
- Spellbinders die set – Stars
- Silver & Gold Glitter paper
- Darice embossing folder – Scroll Background
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Manual Die Cutting Machine, (this is the machine I use the most)
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# Cardstock (card base)
- Mini Scoring Board
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Purple Tape
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- 3M Foam Tape
- Tim Holtz Titanium Scissors – Large (Note: will not stick to tape!)
- Tim Holtz Titanium Scissors – Mini (Note: will not stick to tape!)
- 3D Foam Squares
- Reverse Tweezers
Note: I only recommend products I use myself and enjoy. All opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links so that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. This helps me buy more products so I can do more tutorials! Thank you for shopping with these vendors when you can. 😘
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,
2 thoughts on “Sparkly Embossed Christmas Card | Quick & Easy!”
What did you use to wipe the card stock before stamping?
That is an anti-static powder bag. There is a link to it in the supply list.