With minimal supplies this project can be done quickly and fleshed out in a myriad of colors and layouts. I love the simplicity and the contrast in this card project. Plus, a little bit of bling never hurt anybody. 💖
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure and subscribe. Also, click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
- Watercolor Paper
- Non-stick work surface
- Distress Inks:
- Scattered Straw
- Spiced Marmalade
- Peeled Paint
- Distress Spray Bottle with water
- Paper Towel
- Wagner Heat Tool
- My Favorite Things die set – Little Hello
- Heavyweight Black Cardstock
- Sizzix Thinlits die set – Cut Out Leaves
- Craft Perfect paper pack – Precious Pearl
- Tim Holtz Tonic Guillotine Comfort Paper Trimmer
- Purple Tape
- Tim Holtz Retractable Pick Tool
- Lead Pencil
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Manual Die Cutting Machine, (this is the machine I use the most)
- Gina K. Designs Adhesive Dot Runner
- Distress Collage Medium – Matte Glue
- Therm O Web Metal Tips for liquid glue
- Neenah Classic Crest 110# Cardstock – card base
- Mini Scoring Board
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Xacto Knife set
- Spellbinders Tool ‘n One
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology 8 x 8 Paper Stash METALLIC 2
- Jewel Picker by Marvy
- 3D Foam Squares
- Tim Holtz Titanium Scissors –
Note: I am currently not affiliated with any company. I’ve made links available to the companies I purchase products from. Feel free to shop around.
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,