Well, now that it’s September, I can “legally” start creating fall themed projects. I got my hands on the new Tim Holtz Distress color, Crackling Campfire, pulled out my favorite leaf die by Simon Says Stamp, and these pretty cards are the result.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure and subscribe. Also, click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
- Watercolor Paper
- Non-stick work surface
- Distress Oxide Ink – Wilted Violet
- Distress Ink – Crackling Campfire
- Distress Spray Bottle with water
- Paper Towel
- Wagner Heat Tool
- Simon Says Stamp Die – Large Stitched Maple
- Recollections Foil Paper Pack
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Manual Die Cutting Machine
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Cardstock – layering weight
- Tim Holtz Tonic Guillotine Comfort Paper Trimmer
- Embossing folder – Dots
- Craft Perfect paper pack – Precious Pearl
- Simon Says Stamp die – Sending Smiles
- Heavyweight Black cardstock
- Black Glitter cardstock
- Neenah Solar White 110# cardstock – card base
- Tim Holtz Retractable Pick Tool
- Gina K. Designs Connect Liquid Glue
- Metal Tips for liquid glue
- Jewel Picker by Marvy
- Mini Scoring Board
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Purple Tape
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- 3D Foam Squares
Note: I am currently not affiliated with any company. I’ve made links available to the companies I shop from. Feel free to shop around.
Thanks for watching!
Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the United States, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,