I. Love. Fall. Cooler temperatures, less humidity (I live in Michigan so there’s lots of humid air in the summer), and of course, the fall colors. My favorite color is orange, specifically that beautiful rusty, sunset orange that is so prominent in the autumn season. Yummy!
I’ve had these dies since last fall and am just now getting around to playing with them. I love it when tools do most of the work, and these dies do just that. They’re beautiful all on their own… I just added a little color. I hope you enjoy the video and are inspired to creating your own little pieces of art.
If you haven’t already, when you’re visiting my Youtube channel, be sure and subscribe. Also, click the notification bell so you’ll know every time I upload a video. Thanks!
NOTE: I’m trying a new format with this blog. Just a short explanation and the list of supplies, with links, that I’ve used. Let me know in the comments if you miss the step by step instruction and process photos or, if this will work just fine for you. Thanks! 😊
- Neenah Solar White 110# Cardstock
- Blending Brushes
- Distress Inks:
- Squeezed Lemonade
- Fossilized Amber
- Wild Honey
- Ripe Persimmon
- Gathered Twigs
- Forest Moss
- Distress Spray Bottle with water
- Paper Towel
- Wagner Heat Tool
- SSS Die – Large Stitched Maple
- SSS Die – Large Stitched Oak
- Purple Tape
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Manual Die Cutting Machine, (this is the machine I use the most)
- Tim Holtz Retractable Pick Tool
- Recollections Foil Paper Pack – Gold
- Lawn Fawn die – Hello Border
- Penny Black die set – Many Thanks
- Xyron Sticker Maker
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Heavyweight Black Cardstock
- Kraft cardstock
- Sizzix die set – Square Frame
- Mini Scoring Board
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- Distress Collage Medium – Matte Glue
- Gina K. Designs Connect Liquid Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Tim Holtz Craft Shears – 9″
- SSS embellishments – Colorful Confetti
- Jewel Picker by Marvy
Note: I am currently not affiliated with any company. I’ve made links available to the companies I shop from. Feel free to shop around.
Thanks for watching!
Mail your cards ASAP so others can benefit from the beauty and joy! Remember, if mailing a card with layers and embellishments in the US, be sure and buy “non-machinable” postage so your cards don’t get smooshed in the USPS postal machines.
If you try this technique, be sure and share your artwork with us on the @ladymichellecreates Facebook page. Also, if you haven’t already, be sure and visit my YouTube channel, subscribe, and click the notification bell. I upload a video every week.
Thanks for spending time with me!
Blessings & Hugs,